This is a rip off!Do not even bother they take your money and never pay you for a anything.

After 1year of paying premiums. I submitted a claim because my dog got sick with Parvo, when I rescued him. I never got a penny back. They make it so complicated.

When I realized this is a waste of money. I decided to cancel. I called 2 years ago to cancel and I got a cancellation number. They have one of my accounts on file that I do not check.

Long story short they never cancelled my policy and they continued debiting my account. I have paid $500 that I did not authorize. When I called to inquire they tell me what is the cancellation number. They have no records of me calling and cancelling.

They are bunch of thieves.

Review about: 24petwatch Claim.

Had an Experience with 24petwatch?

Comments

Pet Airways - Yorkshire Terrier Review from Arlington, Massachusetts Pet Airways "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..." Read more Christypaw Persians - My Christypaw Persions are my best purchase EVER! Christypaw Persians "I have known Christy Phillips for 3 years and am the proud owner of two of her fur babies! Jack and Oliver. Christy does not allow her babies to go..." Read more Death Row Dog Rescue/Diana Peters Scamming Money! Unethical! Death Row Dog Rescue "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..." Read more Puppyfind - Jeff Steinport creating websites with fake contact info and fake identities Puppyfind "Jeff Steinport is running Vianet, LLC out of Scottsdale, Arizona and he has a few years previous experience with an online data collection company in Michigan, before he received his..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more