Adopted a dog from a rescue group who offered 24PetWatch Insurance...I thought, how generous of them. Well, a week after taking the dog home she developed life threatening pneumonia and mange.

For those who know, mange is much worse when an animal's immune system is weak. Dog spent a night at the hospital in order to get fluids in her, cost UPWARDS OF $1400.00. The Maximum benefit is only $750. After submitting the claim I talk to the rescue group who tell me they can increase the benefit to cover the full extent of our out of pocket.

She explains that I should call the company in order to determine what they WILL cover. I call, am lingering on hold for 1/2 hour. Once I speak with someone in order to discuss this very thing I am directed to call again as it hasn't been 20 working days yet. I clock all the days and I should call again on 7/23 when it IS 20 days but when I realize that today was a MONTH since putting my claim in I figure I'd give it a shot.

Wait another 1/2 hour on hold, this time I get a claims person..whoo hoo. Oh your check was mailed yesterday...but I wanted to extend and get full recovery of my $1400.00, oh, you should have called sooner. I DID CALL SOONER, YOU WOULDN'T TALK TO ME.

I TRIED TWICE, "OH YOU HAVE TO WAIT 20 BUSINESS DAYS."

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE SCREWED.

Review about: 24petwatch Pet Insurance.

Comments

aimeejmpr
Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States #690296

i COMPLETELY agree!!!!! absolutely HORRIBLE company. and their customer service is the worst.