2.0

Been with these people for 10 years.Started out paying $19.95 per month, 70% insured rate.

My last payment was almost $50.00 and now they are dropping my insurance and want to make me pay $120.00/mth for a new , underwritten policy. Talked with a rep on the phone and get this. My dog has had diabetes for the last five years and requires two shots a day. Her answer on my policy cancellation was that my pet was a high risk to them and did not want to pay out any more money.

You got to be kidding me. AND, she said, because of this reason, my policy is cancelled, immediately. I could not believe what I was hearing. Next was the phone hanging up on there end.

WATCH OUT FOR THIS OUTFIT.They will legally steal your money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of sucks. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 24petwatch pet insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. 24petwatch needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 24petwatch pet insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 24petwatch.

Had an Experience with 24petwatch?

Comments

Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States #1251578

I posted a book on Better Business Bureau regarding my experience with 24PetWatch.Was with them 11 years and they canceled my policy as of November 4th.

I could sign on with a new policy for $106.86 a month with my senior dog.

I was paying $44 per month.This company is underhanded and executives are scam artist.